Mesh messed up?

I’m trying to model a Ninja by following a tutorial, but i decided to go a bit different way, just wanted to check with pro’s if this is alright? This meant to be rigged later on

EDIT:
Last file, added hair and a ties with two cloth pieces at the back

EDIT N2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqmp1dqqmhahqxj/ARMS_8.blend?dl=0 latest file

I have been using the technique that this guy shows, so all of them are quads

Hi! I checked it out. It’s not perfect but if your only animation need is slight movement when he talks, it will be fine. The back part flicking in the wind is a cool idea but I would suggest a more true-to life solution where the back end is bunched up with 1 or two little ties sticking out. These can be detached from the rest of the mesh and will make it easier to animate. Cheers and good luck. Looks cool.

Thanks, Most likely he’s not even going to talk, i don’t really know yet what he is going to do, but talking is my least worry, as you mentioned the back part I’m using a reference concept and this guy in the tutorial connects the together at the end somehow not there yet, thanks for the reply again :slight_smile:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqmp1dqqmhahqxj/ARMS_8.blend?dl=0 New update

Can someone give me a comment, please?

Great looking model. You I had a little bit of a mess on your center line. Also what is that on his chest? Armor? I tried to clean it up a bit. Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

ARMS_8CleanUp.blend (1.03 MB)

I forgot about that ring around the chest piece. Had it turned off so I could see. Not sure what is but fiddled with it too.
ARMS_8CleanUp2.blend (1.04 MB)

I got to thinking that crease down the middle was probably where the robe goes together.

ARMS_8CleanUp3.blend (1.05 MB)

Thanks a lot, i’m trying to follow this concept, that way he’s only got half of the chest piece, but i will probably keep using yours cause it seems to be working much better :slight_smile:

Ah, I see what you were going far. Sorry I didn’t mean to mess that up.

Ahahah no worries :slight_smile: