BGMC18 | Gravityman

Gravityman

Gravityman is a classic simple sidescroller. It’s made to be fast paced and fun! As always when I do games there’s some cut content (I’m really bad at planning!).

You control gravity man with W to change the gravity upwards and S for the opposite. Use your mouse to aim and the left bottom to shoot.

Hope you like it!

(At the moment the game doesn’t start at the menu, but it’s there. This is because there’s a lot of bugs when starting from the menu)

Download the bug-fixed release:

List of fixed bugs:
-Bullets now only affects what’s visible on screen.
-Running into things works better.
-The menu doesn’t slow the game down anymore! (In other world, it’s now included in the game)
-Pressing gravity up while being in gravity up mode doesn’t cause a barroll move.

Super Fun, nice game :yes:.
Works flawlessly here.

It was very fun.Worked really good.Are you planning on making anymore enemies?Moving platforms would be great.Ones that move from side to side.I liked the pink monster.

I’m glad to here that you enjoy it! Don’t forget to download the new version which includes an awesome menu and less bugs! The idea with having moving platforms would be great, maybe you got to shoot them first it make it begin to move.

It were two more enemies that were cut out because of time constraints. The first one were a regular enemy and the other one was Gravitymans antagonist. Here’s what they looked like.

And for anyone who wonders how Gravityman looks closer.

Now, go have a blast! :cool: