Bullet Gravity
This is a kind of FPS with some type of moon gravity

made in blender 2.75
models in: Blender & makeHuman
textures: Gimp
voice in game: its my voice

movement: W, S, A, D, spacebar, shift, LBM & RBM

logo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3NFUw1W36fxUWtnZmhGNG5mak0
game in blender file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3NFUw1W36fxRU1DU2JzWHhRazA
all in one folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3NFUw1W36fxZV9oVUdiUlAwX2c

And I apologise if I made any language bugs. I’m not using English everyday =)

WTh I was thinking it would lead to something lol :stuck_out_tongue: . You could have made Sniper MLG 360 Crazy Bannana. All in all crap and with a lot of nonsences. Well done congradulations on achieving donkey BGMC 18 medal of wood. :wink:

this is a way to the end of game

lol it lead to the end of a game

Ilt lead to this house, and if you go to this you’ll see the end cutsceene and end crdits

@JakubGPoland - Okay sorry about first impression, but you asked for it. Game was okay for first few impression moments, but then it lacked seriously of some on screen counts of health bar ammo and maybe direction there to go! Your attempt to animate humans and make enemies gives you some points against other competitors. Also I noticed the scaling of objects and camera FOV was not well balanced all in all game of beginner :wink:

@@Valentinas I’m learning BGE for 1 month and I’m not really good at this, I wasted to much time for fighting with collision and bugs so I haven’t enough time to make a healt & ammo bars, and Yes I forgot to add a road sign, this is my first game and so I take #BGMC more like a competition for me and my new skills and what I can do. Thanks for Your impression :slight_smile: , I’m very glad to hear about something is good. Its my begin in make games so on next BGMC I will make it better

@Valentinas I’m learning BGE for 1 month and I’m not really good at this, I wasted to much time for fighting with collision and bugs so I haven’t enough time to make a healt & ammo bars, and Yes I forgot to add a road sign, this is my first game and so I take #BGMC more like a competition for me and my new skills and what I can do. Thanks for Your impression :slight_smile: , I very glad to hear that something is good. Its my begin so on next BGMC I will make it better

@Valentinas I’m learning BGE for 1 month and I’m not really good at this, I wasted to much time for fighting with collision and bugs so I haven’t enough time to make a healt & ammo bars, and Yes I forgot to add a road sign, this is my first game and so I take #BGMC more like a competition for me and my new skills and what I can do. Thanks for Your impression :slight_smile: , I very glad to hear that something is good. Its my begin so on next BGMC I will make it better

I’m learning BGE for 1 month and I’m not really good at this, I wasted to much time for fighting with collision and bugs so I haven’t enough time to make a healt & ammo bars, and Yes I forgot to add a road sign, this is my first game and so I take bgmc more like a competition for me and my new skills and what I can do. Thanks for Your impression :slight_smile: , I’m very glad to hear about something is good. Its my begin so on next BGMC I will make it better