BGMC 18 | LabLaLuna

A MANDROID!

My entry for the 18th BGMC.

Use the mouse to move the sleeping mandroids around. Try to put the right color mandroids in the correct hoops.
You get some time bonus each time you do. When all the hoops go dark you move to the next level and get some points.

Use the left mouse button to drag things up and down as well as sideways. hold the button for longer pulls.
The right mouse button can push or pull things away from or towards you, but getting the distance right is not easy.
Try to use shadows and items in the room to gauge depth.

Later I’ll put it on GameJolt and you’ll be able to save your high scores…

Here’s a gameplay video to give you an idea of how to play:

Haha :slight_smile: Great game!

I like it but I would have grabbed any body part, its more hilarious.

Awww snap Valve barrels. I like your character model. :3

Yeah. I always use them for game prototypes, and the crates. Just grabbed from google images so I didn’t actually know where they are from.

With more time I’d add some more original props. I’ve got a load I could use from another project, but that would be cheating.^^

Neat little game! It´s hard to sometimes see how the guys will fit through the rings and such, but it´s definitly worth some time playing this game. You know, you still got today, so maybe you could add some more props if you want to.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Unfortunately I had to prepare for some classes at the weekend, so I didn’t get any time to add the extra things I wanted.
After the competition is finished I’ll release an updated version with a few extra bits, such as hazard tape on the floor to help with lining up mandroids with the hoops:

As well as some extra props and maybe an extra couple of levels. But for now it’ll have to stay as it is.

Anyway, good luck to everyone in the competition, I can’t wait to get the all games pack and try out all the entries.

This is pretty cool

this is like one of the most insane concepts i’ve ever seen for a game

Thanks guys. I think the mouse work was a bit hard because of the fixed viewpoint. Maybe this would be a good game for a VR headset and gloves.