Recruiting modellers for a 3D game

You impose a lot of talent hidden looking for work that allows you to display them ? I think you can talk to me, same as you I believe in talent, and I can give you the opportunity to present them.
Consider, for a moment, if you were presented with an opportunity to become one of the founding members of a future AAA class company. Would you be able to recognize the opportunity when it came? Or would you just lump it along with all the other opportunities listed here from startups that probably won’t really amount to anything? It is a hard question for anyone to answer, and there’s probably almost nothing I could write that would convince you that my venture is anything different than the others.

Let me then provide you with a little background and a way of contacting me if you are interested to learn more. I am long-time gamer and currently a Project Leader, modeller, and user-experience programmer. I’ve been playing and moddling games since before I can remember. I am glad to work on this project as a Director. On top of my ability to work with people, I know how to manage tasks to completion and when I say something will get done, it will get done. Despite all that, I am foremost a UX designer — I have trained much of my professional life to know exactly what it takes to bring amazing experiences to people.

There is ample room in the gaming industry for many more big game studios, especially ones that deliver high-quality content without being saddled by corporate interests. After playing some highly-anticipated yet grossly disappointing titles recently, I decided the world needs a better class of video games, and together we will bring it to them.

Currently the team has grown to 15 members but there is still lack of some essential positions that you can fill up.
The Required Positions we seek are -

• 3D Character Artists
  • 3D Prop Artists
  • 3D Environment Artists
  • Level Designers
  • Texture Artists
  • Animators

I have some intricate designs for a game I’d like to create — hopefully in time it will be just one among many — but there’s no need to get into the details here. I am merely looking to recruit hard-working individuals who want to share in something big. Having a passion for gaming is a must. If you are interested to learn more about the project and want to get involved in this startup venture, leave me a message describing your experience, a link to your portfolio, and a resume/CV at [ [email protected] ] (sorry for the generic-looking email address, it’s not fake; I use it to avoid spambots harvesting my email from this site which I’ve found they do).

Benefits:
While there are no monetary rewards, these positions give the great chance to not only gain experience in your fields, but to also work together with highly motivated individuals in a team. It is required to give and take constructive criticism and simply push the designs to the limits to give the player the best gaming experience possible. In addition, we are focussing on creating high quality in all points of design, which means that you’ll get great video material to publish on your blogs/websites to showcase your work. You can expect a solid foundation and work done in every area of development, since the project has been in development for a couple of years already.I can ensure this time you will give to provide you with a great overall experience as well as the progress in your portfolio. Stating I don’t want to be focused on making money just, it can be a well managed hobby, but I can assure you revenues and profit share. We solidify revenues and profit share.
Ending the talk I thank you for your honoured time.

Waiting to hear back from you.

David Parker

I’m good at animating the offer still open?

Yeah, one place still remains. May I ask for a resume or portfolio ?

well I’m currently working on my own game and don’t have a portfolio but you can check out what I have done so far and also need to know exactly what kind of game its going to be like 3rd person, first person? here is the link to the game I’m making now. http://thekmanzproductions.weebly.com/the-overseers.html

That’s amazing work there. Keep it up, I want to have that game alive. Now, if you want to know about the game, its a 3D, third person semi-open world game.

can you email me at [email protected] so we can further this convo. Also are the models going to be made and rigged or do I have to rig them myself?