What do you want to learn to animate?

Hey guys! I run a Blender tutorial website and make video tutorials covering animation in Blender. So what do you guys want to learn to animate?? Post what you have had trouble with in the past, or what you would like to learn! I’ll make the most popular ones for sure! (:

My past tutorials are here on youtube if you want to check them out. Maybe they can help you out!

I would like to see how you would animate a chain being pulled apart until one of the links fails. I have created something but I am not perfectly happy with it as of yet. It would be good to see someone else’s approach to this animation. The main view would be of the link that fails showing the energy release and chain links reactions. Thanks.

Jet engine thrust vectoring, not just the large parts but the smaller parts as well.
http://i.stack.imgur.com/uKx53.jpg

If it is something you are good at. What I want to learn how to do, is set up controllers on an existing rig.

The UE4 engine’s newest Mannequin model is fully compatible with blender (import and export) however, to keep compatibility at 100% the bones are rotated in a very odd way. It’s still use-able but it looks very bad and it makes selection difficult. An easy way to set up controllers that are either quick to remove, or do not export, would fix this slight use-ability issue.

One can get a hold of the mannequin by opening the 3rd person template on a newer version of the engine, inside the content browser, select the mannequin, right click on it and find the option to export as .fbx

Okay great! Thanks guys (: I’ll make sure to add these to my list of future tutorials!

A cat, I want to learn to animate a cat.

I recently started to learn some animation trying to create the movement of the bell of a jellyfish:

But the movement of my jellyfish is fully robotic, LOL

This is absolut the best animations I ever had seen. Pro.Pro. Lucky guy as can create animations like that. Thanks for sharing

Long coiling tentacles like an octopus has. I’ve never been able to get these right. Thank you.