scene rendering not working - image all yellow

Hey there, this is my first post/thread and I hope, I’ve found the right spot to put it at.

I couldn’t find anything on the web or this forum regarding my problem and decided to kindly ask for your help.
I’ve built a little scene, which renders as expected as long as staying in preview mode. If I try to render it as image, Blender returns an all yellow png. I was originally using Cycles but tried Blender Render as well - with same results.
I’m not that experienced with the program and tried my best but can’t find the mistake.
I’d be very thankful if you could help me out. For additional setting info etc just ask.

preview render

image render

I couldn’t find anything on the web or this forum
And I can’t find any link to any blend file in your post !!

For support questions please ALWAYS supply a demo blend file.

Check the outliner is correct, no hidden objects
Check the render layers are correct
Check the sequencer is not showing some unwanted media
Check the compositor is set up as you want

Sorry. Einrichtung_v01.blend (3.91 MB)
There is just hidden what needs to be hidden. I don’t know much about the render layers but tried various different options and as far as I understood from reading the manual they only affect Blender Render. In the sequencer there’s nothing.

Is there a way to export materials/textures so that i can just load the objects into a new file and apply the shaders without having to re-node them?

Your compositor. Turn off ‘Use Nodes’

Thank you so much!! I wouldn’t have found out in years. Thanks!