Blender to Unity - child positions

I am trying to get this vehicle to work in Unity which I created in Blender. As some of you might know, blender doesn’t really wanna cooperate with Unity. There’s the coordinate problem (rotation), which many have been troubling with and creating scripts to solve.

Then there’s the child’s position relative to the parent issue.

So i’ve searched google dry, and found out Blender’s parenting system is made, so the child keeps their own position when being parented, instead of getting a position relative to the parent, like they do in Unity. (Is this the right explanation)

So that really has become a problem for me, because of my wheels. They seem to act weird when all the imported child object’s position is 0,0,0.

Is there some python script or anything that can fix this, and actually create a child position relative to the parent?

I hope you’re able to understand my problem, and hopefully you have a solution.

Thanks!

[FIXED] Alright so the real problem was actually not the way Blender’s child system functions. I had accidently applied location so, all the objects in blender had an origin of 0,0,0 which meant that I had to reset all the object’s origin to geometry. How can I be this stupid? This thread is ready to be closed. Thank you.

Maybe just unparent everything before exporting?
(“clear parent and keep transformations”)

Thing is, I need the child’s positon to be relative to the parent. It has been like this before, but something has happened, and now it’s not.

Anyone? I’m really struggling with this.

[FIXED] Alright so the real problem was actually not the way Blender’s child system functions. I had accidently applied location so, all the objects in blender had an origin of 0,0,0 which meant that I had to reset all the object’s origin to geometry. How can I be this stupid? This thread is ready to be closed. Thank you.