Blender with 8x AMD FirePro S9150 GPU server?

Hi,

First post but I am trying to find an answer to a hopefully not-too-obscure question.

We have access to an dual Xeon E5 v3 server running Windows Server 2012 R2 that has 384GB of RAM and 8x AMD FirePro S9150’s.

The server can easily use over 2.6kW of power in tests thus far, so it is in a remote datacenter. At this point I downloaded and installed Blender 2.76 rc. On the server I have the master setup, I also have another Blender instance running as the Slave.

At this point, I can send jobs via my workstation to the server, and jobs complete successfully. I was really surprised how easy it was to setup.

Here is my question - how do I know if it is rendering in GPU/ OpenCL or CPU? I know when I login to the remote Windows Server 2012 R2 desktop via remote desktop connection that it can be an issue for OpenCL.

Maybe the better question is, how do I ensure the server is setup to run OpenCL and then verify that it is indeed?

Any help would be appreciated. We have only a few days with access to the server. I would be happy to run a few benchmark renders comparing the CPUs to 8x AMD GPUs.

Thanks in advance!