The change from cycles to network render changes the textures to dark and pink

Hello friends from Blender,

could anybody help me with the problem when I finished a scene and I change from cycles to network render, to render the scene the textures or the environment changes to dark or black and pink.
I tried also to pack the textures in the blend file as other threads said but it doesn’t help.
I have the idea that has something to do with the uv mapping but I am not shure.
Here to fotos how it looks in cycles and in network render.

Thank you in advance for help :eyebrowlift:

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Support > Lighting and Rendering”

Are you using relative paths for your textures? Also, is your texture a still image, an image sequence, or a video?

Thank you for your quick reply.
I just changed the path to relative path. I didn’t set the path at all before. But it is still thesame.
The texture of the lake which you see as pink in the picture above is a texture sequence. The hills which are dark is a still image. It looks like the texture but in black and grey scale.

The last time I checked, the network renderer had difficulty with image sequences as textures. That’s my best guess as to the source of your issue.