C1-10p

Also known as Chopper. Little droid with an attitude that I’ve taken a liking to from Star Wars: Rebels. Funnily enough, I had a friend in school whose nickname was Chopper. He, too, was short and squat with an attitude as big as all outdoors. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/w/wink.gif More experimentation with procedural textures, here. Nothing is unwrapped and no external (Gimp or Photoshop)programs used to achieve the end result, which, I know still needs work. Just trying to learn how to do as much as I can inside the software. Modelled with Blender 2.75, rendered in Cycles.

Attachments

1 Like

Hey, it looks nice!

What about adding a dusty and dessertic landscape, with a hot sun and work the illumination for that scene?

Since a so dusty robot over a polished floor doesn’t fit very well :smiley:

Thanks, danyof. I know the floor is a weird choice but, for some reason, I always use a checkerboard pattern when I’m working on something. I do have a scene in mind for him once I get him all worked out. I put him up here in the hopes of getting some feedback on the grunge because everything looks pretty good to me but others may have differing opinions.