Crandom crash and concistent crash Urgent Help Needed

Hi Im at a game jam the now and went to build the game and it breaks when you collect an object any idea why, or any work arounds? Also crashes on blender player.
Iv tryed building from the latest version and 2.72

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/38405

the controlles are a pain , iv mapped them in another software.

move with arrow keys , aim hose with wasd, space to spray q e to rotate

Thanks For any help, might just let ppl run the blender file

And yes its basicaly a game about a robot peeing

Couldn’t replicate the crash, I assume when the puck drops in the water and makes the splash sound. Tried 2.72 + 2.76 on both Linux64 and Windows 64. I suppose you can try removing logic piece by piece, or better yet run a debug build and post the backtrace.

thanks, I tryed it on a different, more powerful pc and it worked , so just my crappy laptop i think. dose the game engine crash a lot for other people when exiting in the editor?

i tried the game and i peed myself. maybe you shall change the steering of the hose. use the mouse for steering and if the the right left angle is more than 45% the robot turns

Ye i mapped the controlles to a controller using xpadder whitch works a little bit better. I also tryed a system that moved the hose better but when i parented it to the armature bone it glitched about. It woudl rest in a nutral position and aim with the stick.