Soft bodies

Hope I am in the right section to ask this question: I can not find good tutorials on making a fat character belly bounce while walking, is there someone with a good tutorial on this. I already have my character rigged. I did a woman and weight paint the head so that the hair moved a little, but I can do it on a belly, is it the same procedure?

it should be the same, you’ll just have to adjust the settings to get more or less bounce. just make sure you the the soft body goal setting on and should just stay there and bounce a little in till it hits a object and really start bouncing, not sure how well it would work parented to a armature but i don’t think it will mess with it.

okay i didn’t read to make sure there where no mistakes in the grammar oops…

it should be the same, you’ll just have to adjust the settings to get more or less bounce. just make sure the soft body goal setting is on and should just stay there and bounce a little in till it hits a object and really start bouncing, not sure how well it works parented to a armature but i don’t think it will mess with it.