Any programmers out there ?

I put my game ideas all down in script form first to test them out in the windows console because its harder to change something when its all been done in 3d. So that’s why I write my ideas and concepts in a simple runnable batch script. When it comes to game concepts and ideas, I use whatever works for me and then when I’m got the idea and concept the way I want, then I will start the 3d engine work…

For the 3d version I’m now getting some 3d modeling work started on my game and some voice acting lines,

But for the Game Idea Concept script Version (used for debugging and testing purposes) I use a windows command line program called Insertbmp.exe to display 24 bit bitmaps from inside the windows console…

Two problems exist with INSERTBMP. is that A) it only displays 24 bit bitmaps and 24 bit
are too large in filesize. I would like JPG support (if possible).

The usage of the program in batch script:

insertbmp /p:“loana.bmp” /x:10 /y:0 /z:25 (Z is zoom size)

VERY useful program it displays images in the windows console.
BUT dosen’t refresh them. and tht’s the problem. it
dosen’t update the console by capturing the console screen and dumping
it into memory and redumping it back again a second later to refresh it.
So with no screen update refresh, you lose all the graphics when another
window gets in the way.

THIS is why I need a C++ programmer to help me out here and write a simple auto refresh
dump program for the windows console…

1. I need a simple little timer also for audio dialog that just waits for the spacebar or - key to be pressed to allow me to skip audio cutscenes. if the spacebar or - key is not pressed then it continues playing the sound and the timer continues the countdown and then exits. But if the key or spacebar is pressed while the timer is counting down, it IMMEDIATELY STOPS ALL audio playing and makes the jump to where i need it to go in the code to play the next audio sequence…

Example

Skipsound.exe /t 8000 && goto cutscene2

It has to be written in C++ or C+ compiled into a dos windows exe.

1. SOUND.EXE Works playing one or more sounds in the console. bUT the program only has WAV support WAV has a tendency to cuts out the audio after playing the wav for several minutes and then you suddenly lose the Ambient sounds… So I need a sound.exe program that supports OBB VORBIS or mp3 so I don’t have anymore of this audio cutting out problem I’m getting with Wav… More impotantly
    there is no screen output and the keyboard must remain active to beable to still type on it while the sound is being played and able to play more than one sound file at the same time by loading copies of itself into the memory and then unloading again from memory soon as the sound is finished playing.

If anyone can help me out, let me know. The screen refresh bug is the most serious of all the
problems that need fixing because that one is the biggest headache of them all…