help with combined texture image?

I have a texture image with several textures combined on it. I’m stuck on how to point blender to use the correct texture from a certain position on the combined image. Any guidance would be appreciated!

Jan

I’m trying to wrap my head around what you said. An image with several images combined? Is it a multilayered image? Many image files? A single image?

I think he means it’s stacked like tiles in a single image.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear… I mean an image with the combined texture images side by side on one diffused .x map image. It’s a makehuman model with different png images of each texture (hair, eyes, clothes etc…), but Gameguru requires a single diffused, specular and normal map in .x format. So, I was told I had to combine all the separate texture images to one (for each of the 3 required) and remap the model UV to use the the required image from the combined texture image of all the makehuman texture images so that I can import it into gameguru. I’ve been working on it from the angle that I have to bake the textures one at a time, combine the uv maps and add the images to each for the diffused map, but it’s not working that way either. So, in other words, I’m totally lost now lol.

You can combine the UVs of multiple objects onto a single texture using the TextureAtlas addon http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/UV/TextureAtlas

Thank you very much… Might be just the thing I need. Have a great day all!