Spin tool's degree numeric field in fractions of a degree!?

I’ve noticed that the spin tool’s degree numeric field changes in fractions of a degree instead of integers. Is this a bug in 2.76-rc3?

The spin tool’s degree numeric field in 2.75 doesn’t seem to have this behaviour and it changes in integer degrees as it always has. Using the mouse to set the degrees is really fast in 2.75 whereas with 2.76-rc3 is just ridiculous.

Sorry if this is the wrong place in the forum to post this. Also, I tried to file a bug report but I was confused about how to do it properly and just desisted from doing it. :frowning:

For me in 2.76
Holding down Ctrl changes the spin angle in 10 degree increments
Holding down Ctrl+Shift changes the spin angle in 1 degree increments

Since nobody mentions - Linux, 64 bit, latest build, downloaded 2 minutes ago.

Functionality broken compared to 2.72.
Yes, values do change in 10 deg or 1deg increments if Ctrl or Ctrl-Shift is held; difference - one needs to slide mouse 5cm for one tick to happen.

Glad to know I’m not the only one noticing that. I was running out of desk space trying to change the values even by one degree.

I’m aware that is the way to change the value in steps. As it was mentioned by Eppo, the problem is that you need to move the mouse way too much in order to change the value. It didn’t used to be like that.

Now the problem is how to make the blender dev team to notice. As I said before, filing a bug report has been difficult for me. Does somebody else has already reported this broken functionality?