I need help doing a short intro

Hi, my name’s Carlos, and I’m pleased to meet, here the deal, I’ve been using blender for exactly 2 days, and I wanted to learn more, until now I learnt enough on my own to do this:

But I am finding creating a short intro to my new channel a bit too hard, I wanted to do something on this level

But I find it a bit too complicated to work with lights and cameras, and sometimes I do something wrong and I have to start from the beginning, so I guessed, why not ask a group of artists if they don’t know some good and easy tutorials, I tried some tutorials on youtube but they advance too fast for me, they expect me to know some things already and its not like I’m slow but some of those people are not great “teachers” either. So could you help me out teaching me or giving me simple tutorials about how to work to do something nice? I would be greatly appreciated, one thing I want to learn is how to make a step back if I make a mess (I know ctrl+z and ctrl+y but I open some strange windows that I don’t know how to leave after).

Thank you so much!

Ctrl z should take you a steep back every time you push it. 32 times at default you can change this in file/ user preference/ editing/global undo.
As for the link to the video. 21m30s is not a “short intro”. to make something “on this level” study for many years.
How about the text in your blend image “Philosophyphiz”? What do you wish to do with that?