$10-$25 Small fox/squirrel character RIG

The character is not quite done yet but it will look mostly like this with maybe minor adjustments.
i need a rig that is easy to work with for the body, aswell as something simple for the hands, allowing him to simply grab and release.
also i need a bit more advanced rig for the face and also the ears and eyelids. Due to the size of his head, it will end up being in focus a lot so i need a good rig for the face. aswell as something simple for the tail letting me control the position and rotation with preferably one or two bones.

IK and FK rig for legs and feet
IK and FK for the torso
IK for the upper chest, and shoulder bones.
I would like some sort of IK bone for the tail, that can be moved and rotated to have full control over the tail. if its recommended to use two bones for the tail then feel free to go for it.

the character will be jumping and climbing so the shoulder area has to deform well, dont know how to achieve that but its a requirement.
i will also add teeth and tongue, however it wont be animated, too much. the most advanced movement for the mouth will be that he picks up a piece of serial and eats it, so the mouth has to be able to open wide without making the character look strange.
he also has flipflops so i want a bone at the heel that can be rotated without rotating the flipflop aswell as one for the feet witch will rotate both.

Price for the work will depend but it will be around the range of 10-25 dollar.

The character is not yet ready, and i wont need your time until either this weekend or the start of next week. however once i provide the OBJ i want the rig done within 4 days.

I might be giving the OBJ to everyone who wishes to give it a try, and pick witchever rig i feel most comfortable with. in that case the one who provided the best rig will receive the payment. Otherwise i will pick an artist based off previous work.

10-25 dollars an hour, yeah sure, it’ll take me about 40 hrs. =)

payment is ridiculous

Moderation: Please remember that threads in the Jobs forums are not for discussing the project or commenting on it. Posts are only for inquiries and applications. Please PM or email the OP to discuss any other matters.

"I might be giving the OBJ to everyone who wishes to give it a try, and pick witchever rig i feel most comfortable with. in that case the one who provided the best rig will receive the payment. "

This does not qualified for PAID JOBS ! Give it a try and I will pick the best?

All those requirements for $ 10 -$25 ? Per hour or what?

Good catch. Moved to Volunteer Work.