Error with Easyemit

Hi. I’m having some troubles with Easyemit. I get this error message whenever I click create particle system. I believe I installed it correctly. I hope you could help me with this.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Hello, its not installed correctly on this blend, all the necessary files (Particles) are normally installed at the last layer.

Hi. Thank you for the reply. How can I fix this then? :slight_smile:

Try delete/reinstall EasyEmit, if it not work, try with another blend.

I already did that but still not working. :frowning:

Is it working with 2.75?

It work for me on 2.74

I don’t have the particle images.

You can try with blender 2.74, does the correct properties are added to your emitter?

it doesn’t have any properties

Try reinstall it on blender 2.74.

Many propertys are automatically created on the emitter object, and the particles textures are added at the last layer.
If you dont have this, Easy Emit is not installed correctly.

[SOLVED]

I got it fixed. Thank you so much Lyricorp. It’s because of 2.75 still doesn’t support the addon. I installed 2.74 and installed the addon and it worked perfectly. The problem is now, how can I import all the assets including logic bricks into 2.74? lol. I tried to open it with 2.74 and tried easyemit but it didn’t work again. lol.

Thanks! However I can’t see the init file. I’m just using my GF’s laptop so I just got my Blender on my USB. ><

Here is an official fix for latest Blender version. I hope everthing works again.