150 free Cycles shaders from Chocofur.

Hey everyone!

To help improving your daily work in Blender and Cycles I’ve decided to share some stuff again. This time it’s 150 free, texture based Cycles shaders that can be downloaded from chocofur.com after registering and logging in to your account.

From various wooden shaders to marble tiles, rusty steel or patterned fabric, I hope you’ll be happy with our work! Each shader includes 4096 and 2048 px seamless texture. We’ve used chocofur shading nodes for creating our material library. For easier browsing, use the navigation bar in our store and then find corresponding shaders in the file browser in your chocofur account.

Looking forward to your feedback! Stay tuned for more Blender stuff coming soon.

1 Like

Thank you very much Lechu! I’ll start downloading them tonight :smiley:

Thanks. There are other stuff to that are free once you register. Like a huge hdri.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank You! Really cool stuff !

Great stuff! I always need stuff like this for my project. Downloading as soon as I´m off work :slight_smile:

edit: couldn´t find info on license?

Really nice job!

Choco is my fur hero!

Thank you Chocofur! This is a very generous contribution to the Blender community.

Some damn nice shaders in here. Thanks a bunch Chocofur.

Thanks very much.

Thank you so much.

Thankyou very much. I dont have a job in Arch Vis or do arch vis but this will be fun to play around with. I will try and register and download.

Fair enough on the rule that to use commercially you have to use your own textures. I was looking for a wood texture the other day to match my desk, and then i realize why dont i just make my own… I took a picture with my 21 mpixel cellphone camera, adjusted it in gimp and made it seamless with one click, and voila it worked perfectly.

this is awesome! This will be a gem to my personal library… thank you so much!

thank you very much lechu.

Really appreciated!!!

Top notch shaders and presentation.
Thank you very much for sharing.

http://www.chocofur.com/1-general-idea.html
What is the license on the shaders?

whats the best way to use these in my scenes? open a second blender window and copy it? is there an easier way?

As of now, you have to go through “file”->“import”, select the .blend and then it lets you select the material from inside the .blend

I’d really love it if i could just tell blender “hey, save this material i made in your database so i can just reuse it through some-kind-of-list”.