Girls poolside

i wanted to do something with clipstudio
have no idea how to work with it
paints completely differently from photoshop …
maybe i should just switch back to photoshop
(is this suggestive or wired or am i just paranoid)

So yeah, guess if anyone’s got any input on what direction to take this in
or how to work with clipstudio
(or if i should just switch back to photoshop)

feed backs appreciated

I like it, but the girl sitting down looks like she has a mustache and the way her shoulders are bent look unnatural. Other than that, it looks good.

hmmm … yeah i need to go back and fix those soldiers and do something about … lips … yeah i dont think ive figured out a good way of doing lips yet at the moment

i wish i knew how to render things out better. i dont think these colors r working, feels kinda muddy i think or something … its been a while since ive done any kind of work like this, my schedual is just … retarded. its basically like only 4 free hours a day to work on a dozen different 100 hour projects that i wanna work on - side tracking …

yeah … how to render better?
… i think all that yellow might have been a mistake t-t
it took me a while to realize i was painting at a low resolution (500x600 or something)
when i res-ed it up i think it got kinda wierd and blurry =(

yeah … i don’t know what to do …

(i said soldiers in stead of shoulders XD)

Nice digital paintwork Nelson_press - I love painterly styled pieces like this. I think you could thicken the lips a little with some red and the shoulders are nearly there - maybe just move the far should backwards ever so slightly? Keep going mate :).

this is strange, I could have sworn i posted something here before but now cant find it … hmmm.