How can I reach a rag doll which script works for both: conscious and death

Hi,

after some weeks a new run on:

I wont since a longer time, to create a rag doll with which I can use two modes. Depending on two propertys: alive and conscious.
If one of them is False, the regular rag doll should be set by constraints, which are then created if they are needed.
Else where the colliders should get the rotation of the bones/placers on the bones.

The test-file is as follows:alternative_ragdoll_Modells_No_1_9.blend (655 KB)

The script, which is not done is named: bi_RagDoll.py

Before I forget it, I noted that the copy-Location-constraint didn’t work, I don’t know: why?

What I perhaps should be notified is as follows:

The whole things what I want is to create a player-character, whose control (gameplay) I want to create for testing whether that what I thought is playable or only shit. If it is not shit, I wont to create a game with it. I thought by licensing at creative commons.

Best Regards,
Arne

Hi all,

after some experiments, I think I found a way to copy the Colliders World-Orientation to the bones. So far so good, but the position of the Armature, I couldn’t change to the world position of the pelvic.
That’s funny, no constraint and no script-line could help.

This is not the only build-place on the script, but on the other case I didn’t work till now, again.
The way with angular velocity, I didn’t understood, what could be a problem for me.

Ah, and yes the file:alternative_ragdoll_Modells_No_1_24.blend (619 KB)

Regards, Arne.

Hi,

since a Week I tries to come further, a lot of success I had, but not complete success:

The regular rag doll I could nearly finish, there only any differences between colliders and bones are to fix. I don’t know further how I can reach that they keep syncron.

But the big problem is the controlled rag doll. I only could copy the position of the collider for the pelvic to the whole armature. I didn’t came further. I feel that I need any one who explains to me, how angular velocity works. Like the basics of angular velocity.

The actual file is as follows:alternative_ragdoll_Modells_No_1_96.blend (589 KB)

Best regards,
Arne.