This girl at work really ticks me off.

Not a whole lot to say. She asked me out a couple times, said no thanks because we have different goals in life. Try to talk, but she is rude and I cant even have a normal conversation with her. I too lazy right now to go into detail, but I’m so glad I turned her down.

For one thing, are you certain that you are not one who is contributing to the problem?

I ask because it seems that you’re not above the idea of demeaning people you don’t like by broadcasting the idea of them being an awful person on internet forums. You’re also not giving the whole story either, just the parts that are designed to try to get people to agree with you.

Treat others the way you would have them treat you

I should probably go to a women’s forum and complain.

you might get your eyes scratched out if you do :wink:

I have a problem with people… is it me or just everyone else? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only works if you´re not into S&M, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you really so adamant to demonize this person on as many forums as possible?

This girl ticked me off, so I’m going to tell everybody and even register on random forums to drive it home. Why is this type of thing a drive for you?

The joys of corrective emotional expressions. Every one does them but its not a good sign if you are leaning on them this hard to get by man. If some interpersonal interaction goes bad, Don’t sit down and retell the story a dozen times till it morphs into a version you like.

*Sit down owe up to where you added to the problem, Its all good we are human and adding to problems is what we do. But sit down set your ego aside and introspect on what and how you were being a douche, And if it don’t hurt a little when you do it. Your fucking it up. (Or dead inside but lets not go there)

*Then sit down, And with no intent to demonize sit down and introspect on what problems the other person added, Be a little detached here man, Everything you see them do, is shit you already do, And better then even odds if someone is a douche too you. You deserve it for some reason. Best be aware of what you are due from others.

*After you do this, Accept accountability for everyone’s actions, And remember you can ether be a helpless victim or the one with the power. You can’t be both. If you are talking to someone and they get pissed at you. Its not their fault it is yours. Yes fucked up shit is going to happen that you have no choice in the event starting, But you do have a choice in how it plays out.

Ah, yeah. I just gotta shout it out sometimes. Some days at work are terrible. I have a friend who has a family, oldest girl is 18, now. He says he hates southern Missouri. Went to NYC a few months ago and said that people were more polite there. I couldn’t believe my ears. NYC has a bad rep for rudeness, and he still thinks they are better.

Went to Wal-Mart and talked with a attractive young woman today. I just smiled and she started talking. Of course, I conversed in return. And then I went to work to get some ice cream and talked with the girl who ticked me off. She still has an attitude and is kind of arrogant, but I still care. But some things she says jokingly still hurt. It’s just I’ve had such a rough time of everything my whole life, and I’m figuring out social things now, because my parents didn’t teach me (they didn’t know how, themselves).

Welp, we now know who the next psycho woman serial killer is.

Uh oh! That’s bad! But, yeah, maybe I shouldn’t go around complaining about it so much. Or at least not to people who know her. Or the internet.

What annoyances are more painful than those of which we cannot complain?—Marquis De Custine