Simple 3D models for a game

Hi guys,
me and a friend of mine have started a game project, we already got the concept and the story and would now need some 3D models. The concept of the game is, that it is a horror game in a place everyone of our friends knows, so we’d need to recreate it - more or less accurately. We are actually doing some of the models ourselves, but we’re both new to this and nor fast nor good. We don’t need very detailed ones, it’s mostly just decoration. If anyone is interested, we would love it, if someone joined our team!
We’re looking forward for every answer given! <3
Agiltohr

Exactly what kind of models are you needing? People? Household objects? Rooms?

pm me and I will try to help :slight_smile:
I don’t have experience with game modeling but I’m ready to try. If you will like it that I will continue, otherwise I will continue on my own.

You have my Curiosity, could you show some artwork or models you’ve already made?

Unfortunately we don’t have any finished models yet, just a few we’ve started making. At that point we noticed we needed help :s

Kind of household objects, mostly tables and chairs, doors, lookers, containers, that kind of stuff :slight_smile: Would you be interested?

I’m a little interested in this, after all it is October soon. I’ll check and see if I got time.

Thanks, send me a pm in case you got time and are in the mood for it :slight_smile: We’ll always welcome you!