Mercedes - Benz SL 190

Started this project yesterday - if not counting the wheel into the model - 4 days ago.
Hope to make this project fine enough also with the interior parts. That’s gonna be a challenge.
During the process of until now - creating it looked like Trabant or Skoda Octavia - old - so finally it looks
at least a bit like the SL.

Attachments

Lack of study? Maybe. The thing is that Iam really dumb when it comes to creating more complex nodes in cycles. Especially when it comes to the rear lights. They look horrible. I feel unworthy to do this…

Currently trying to solve a problem connected to materials of the leather, because right now it creates a weird lighting effect - unecessary. + Reflection I liked on the car disappeared after my world shader resets everytime I work on this at school… - the black one is the one I made after I returned from school.

Gotta play with the materials of the interior… Then I will think about a simple Christmas scene where to place this car. That is my fault, that I always want to do things really complex - but I lack the knowledge for that :slight_smile:

Attachments

I dont say, it is the best , but I’ve tried my best… Suggestions welcomed. :yes:

Attachments