Film and Game Project

Hi i am Jake Starr,

About The Team (Pajama Junction Productions, Zone Music Inc)

I am one of the co-founder’s of the open artist based company idea… We’re still forming a fair sized group of artists, we are currently a team of 7 artists. We have professional writers, professional CGI VFX artists and professional musicians in this group. We’re all constantly learning from each other and exploring the arts. The only site we have to visit is very basic and lacks work greatly as we’re extremely busy with our project, but feel free to check it out and our basic agreement and idea’s for the company. www.pajamajunctionproduction.com

The Project

Our current project has been dubbed Spacin Online but we’re doubting that will stick… The material is a philosophical journey through the universe with 12 alien races already in creation and character details is under construction. One of the character’s under construction is Ymmtirr as a rough model shows below. We’re still developing a good pipeline and work flow, which is difficult with all the hectic schedules. We wish to keep things fair and discuss all aspects of our project and business we’re building. There is a ton of ground work and design done for this project so it may be a bit over-whelming coming in at first. Rather not even get into game design, all focus is on our short film we’re working toward(though we’re making low poly models already). Once we do have enough material we plan to rework the material into a full feature film. So if your a professional or just wanting to learn all aspects of game and film design or just certain part’s of it, then this group is for you. I myself am constantly working on the project and am the project manager. We chat via skype which seems to be the most convenient form of communication for everyone.

My Skype Name - CrazyJakeStarr

What are we seeking?

We desperately need some programmer’s in C#
Some excellent Texture Artists
Plus just anyone interested in either films or video games

We only wish to meet other artists and work toward a common goal.

Thank you for your time and as we say, “Get Comfortable!”
Sincerely,
Team PJ’s

I would also like to add that this project is not for the faint of heart. A project this size takes tons of work and dedication!!!

I guess should also add that I personally started designing this project with a co-founder (Logan who is mia) almost 2 year’s ago… I have countless hour’s into the design of this project and i’ll only share with people what they need to know to get started. It all depends on what your doing or how involved you get contributing. Some people may get the chance to view all the material but the current general group has so much time invested in design already it makes us nervous to just hand everyone copies of our entire work freely. So please don’t expect to come in be handed everything. As far as software goes we pipeline most of our work with blender, ZBrush, 3DS Max, Houdini and Unity 3D Game Engine. If you don’t have a license to some of the software we use, then we cannot provide one for you.

Again Thank you for your time,
Team PJ’s

Update* More detailed summary of the story and we updated the Species/Race chart to 17 playable ones.

Game intro log… (not set in stone fully yet)

The year was 2305 AD and the Earth was violently changing. Global warming had been a myth all up until now. All the years of misguided abuse and disinformation has lead to this moment. The Earth has become a fiery inferno as the sun flares out engulfing all signs of life from the planet. Though world governments knew that this event was building to a breaking point and had begun the construction of a space station for all forms of life on Earth over 200 years ago. Centuries of complaints of vast space budgeting and inflated markets were soon smothered with ashes of fire and brimstone.
Through the years we have made great advancements in exploration and technology. Running low on our viable resources due to over-population, we have looked to the outer solar system for water, food and fuel. We have discovered things that have shaken the very foundation of what we thought we knew. We still have not unraveled all the mysteries of the designs left to us by our so called savior. Joseph Peters of StarrSeed Enterprises whom designed our space station, our new home…
Times are tougher than ever before as supplies dwindle and we fight for our place in the universe. The people are growing restless as we struggle on rations and cramped space. What will become of us? Who will lead us into a new age of growth and prosperity? The year is now 2906 and the fate of mankind now once again rests in the balance.

The film story is pretty much the same though the game story and film are being split up since there is such a large amount of character’s… So missing parts of the story will be found in the game and film, just for the big story fans(i am a story fan)… there is already 35 character’s in development to keep the longevity of the project alive and well. The story and character’s are all original creation’s of our’s and we’re not doing some kind of fan art… This is ORIGINAL material as far as we know… Some of the stuff in this sci-fi adventure series is pretty far out there, beyond strange. This is a great project for modeler’s to jump into atm, as there is a ton of wild stuff to be modeled and created that would stand out in a portfolio… Though anyone is welcome to come to our skype chat and just learn and share together, actually i am extremely happy to have met the other artists i currently work with. Nothing but good things have came from this projects growth!

Also if you have a taxonomy chart fetish for plants and creatures as used for environment design… Your more than welcome to pick up that ball, as currently there is just too much work in all directions… There is 16 alien worlds to be created into environments… No idea when this project will even come close to reaching a finished product. I won’t guarantee anything except that the project will run till it is a finished product, even if i was to become lost to the project there is fail safes in place with the artist team as the creating team owns said project… Seen a lot of people come in and be nosy and leave… If that’s you then don’t bother. Either your wanting to work on it or not… Just enjoy what you do…

Another update… This team is only composed of 6 very dedicated people including - Myself(Jake), Ivan, Hai, Jerry, Josh and Aloysius.

Some one brought to my attention that they thought there was over 40 people on the project… We wish… But honestly we’re only looking for around 20 people to join that will remain dedicated to the project. Remember it’s not a fan project it’s a ORIGINAL idea project. We’re not ripping off other movies, we’re creating everything from scratch… It’s not easy work and it’s a LOT of work… But the plus side is having your name on something original and building your portfolio.

Okay… this thread can be removed… no one is interested in our project…