MK corp. recruiting 3D asset artist (experience not necessary, but preffered)

Hello! I’m a 3D asset artist for this MMORPG Divine Warfare.
We are a team of 30-40 members, spread across the world, that are working on our free time to make this happen. We communicate via Hipchat.
You can read about the game in the link.:wink:

This is a DEFERRED PAY position! Meaning that you WILL GET PAID when the game makes money (according to the work you put in). (Crowdfunding at first) Further collaboration is very likely as well.

I’m trying not to make this text too big, so if you are interested in spending a few hours a week on this, e-mail me:). You will be a Game Developer! I too, didn’t have any experience before this so don’t worry too much about that.

As the game is getting bigger, we are looking for 2 more people to cover these positions:

• 3D Asset Artist (PBR) (You should know about PBR materials)
  • Python Django Developer (for the website)

If I still have your attention here are the details:

The game engine is UE4. You can use any programs you want (my personal choice is Blender3D and Gimp among others:p).
If you know how to use Substance Painter/Designer, or if you want to learn it, we will license it and let you use it.
We will also guide and help you to learn the ropes of the job;).

The game has been in production since April 2014 and we are now officially in ALPHA stage!
Meaning you can download and see the world you will be creating! (Not much right now, but that’s why you and I are here!)
The games’ community was already a few hundreds even before it released a single picture!

Just to clarify:
We do NOT ask for any information about you. So long as you can work with us you are welcome! There is also absolutely no risk involved for you. The only one putting money in this project is the Project Leader.

Email me on: [email protected] or [email protected] if you are interested.

http://divine-warfare.com/en/pages/features/
The link on the post isn’t working so I’m putting it here:)

The site say’s " free to play"
So how does compensation work? “
This is a DEFERRED PAY position! Meaning that you WILL GET PAID when the game makes money (according to the work you put in). (Crowdfunding at first) Further collaboration is very likely as well.”

Really curious about this… If it’s free then there is no compensation… I know you said crowdfunding, but who would ever pay to play when you said it’s free? Is this like a one time purchase game like skyrim?

This game will have micro-transactions that are strictly limited to non-combat related items (like hats and decorations).
Anything that can affect combat will NOT be for sale. The games’ “Selling Point” will be Cooperative Combat and Not Pay to Win.