Traffic / Road scenes

For the purpose of image analysis, I need realistic (i.e. not stylized) looking traffic scenes.

Scenes need to have a certain length of road (1-2km or more) that can be “driven on”, and vehicles will be placed into these scenes afterwards. Therefore, individual objects should not have unnecessary complexity.
Repetition in moderation is fine.

Rendered images will be around 1500x800 pixels in size, so background objects do not have to be too detailed.

No people or moving objects should be in a scene.

Scenes that are needed are:

• Inner city scenes
  • Highway scenes
  • Rural roads

There is no need for any beauty shots and things have to look good only from the perspective of a vehicle that is driving on the road. This means for example that buildings do not need an interior.
The perspective of a dashcam would be a valid comparison for the types of images that will be created.

I require the .blend files and will do the rendering myself. Even single objects like roads or buildings alone are fine.

Exclusivity is not recquired. Existing content that is used elsewhere but can be licensed to me for commercial use, is fine.

I’d love to work on this! I will message you!

Hello, I’m sending you a link to my website so that you can see some of my works. I look forward to hearing from you!

http://carlus.eu