Can anyone model this for me?

Are there any keen guys here who like to help me out with some modeling this wall for me? I need this pic turned into a 3d static mesh (not the galaxy), but just the wall with the nice curvy 3d roomy window, I will put your name in my game credits if you can turn this room wall window into a 3d mesh. I don’t need the Brown thing on the right but I do need
the floor and ceiling of the windowed room… Can it be made to look 3d photorealistic instead of Aimne cartoon looking? This is a scene for inside a space station at the bar looking out the window so I’m hoping to get this looking more futurtistic and metallic, with either some lights trim texture if possible or some neon curving glowing blue shader effect following along the ceiling of the shape of the window as its for a sci-fi rpg game that I’m doing, but when the scene is complete it will have hovercars and spaceships zooming by at high speeds as well as the planet outside the window down below.

Do you have the picture in a higher resolution?

No, I don’t have this pic in a higher resolution unfortunately, sorry, but Someone else has already started modeling the Telos Space Station Bar scene for me, and was doing a great job of it but then i heard
nothing more on it and its been three weeks. So the window scene for the Telos Space Station
is on hold for now, but I will only put it on hold for one more week. after that, its open to you
guys to work on it if you want to help.

The ship I think will be the hard one to tackle.