super mario maker

I am making some mario levels with normal level desighn (not spaming enemies no auto levels no simple and easy stages but traditional mario levels)
The series are called mario clasic.
Also some they have multiple paths and secrets.
Please try them and star them if you feel like it.
I also want to hear your comments(note though if you comment in game i think its an automatic star so if you dont want to star comment here)

the IDs are
Mario clasic 1-1
5CAB-0000-0042-F760

Mario clasic 1-2
36C6-0000-003C-9C59

Mario clasic 1-3
C46D-0000-003E-2D14

Mario clasic 1-4
C16B-0000-0044-F676

More coming soon.

Pathetic game.Check sonic91gen’s Super Mario Bros. HD.

What a useful comment! :smiley:

Let me guess irony and sarcasm.Sega stopped at Sega Dreamcast because of Sony.You know SNES CD and Nintendo PlayStation.

Lucas; Do you have any idea what Mario Maker can do for hobbyists who aren’t very literate in hacking?

Even a 9 year old boy can make a basic level with it while those who are experienced can make complex layouts. The only nitpick I could put on it is that Nintendo intentionally confined the creator to levels that more or less fit into the overall Mario formula (no custom sizes ect…), but for most people that’s not going to be a major deal.

If you believe it sucks, then at least back it up with something.

What about Super Mario Maker HD like this,huh?

Maybe it’s good,but haters gonna hate.Did you watch some related to Wii U critic YouTube user ReviewTechUSA?

Where did I say that your preferred home-brew solution sucked?

And also, about that much maligned ‘haters gonna hate’ line, I suppose someone else was using your account to write post number 2 then?

so have i got a chance for making early designs for lucas from EarthBound?

It’s a great game, it would be better if people stopped up-voting those auto-mario levels though, where the entire point is to sit still and wait till you automatically finish the level…

The Mario maker can only make Mario levels, that’s it (so there’s no hacking in a design from another Nintendo game).

While I agree there is something appealing for those who haven’t seen that kind of thing before. To see the game run so effortless. In a game they’ve known so well for falling into pits and spikes at the slightest player error. Same thing every Minecraft player must mature out of (TNT).