My new video.

Hello.
New video of my new series. Thank you for watching:

Thanks
Eilana & Rami

The animation was slow, the walk cycle needs some improvement because it looks like it’s sliding, you have to be really careful on the size ratios on the models. For example, after the plastic surgery both the doctor and the main character are way too tall for the door. Also at the end, there’s some popping with the arms as his right arm swings.

Thanks for the comments. I will improve and upload again.

The video has been removed by you. It’s hard to give any further critiques when you delete it.

Thank you. I uploaded again after improvements.

The sizing has improved. However, the walk cycle still needs work. It looks like the character is sliding with every step. It’s noticeable in the beginning with the main character walking into the fortune teller and when she walks up to the woman in the next scene. There’s also some noticeable popping in the knees when it walks towards her too.

You are going to have to go back into the graph editor and get tweak some of the keys to get rid of the “pops”. Also pay very close attention on how you walk. When you plant 1 foot down, your body does move forward until to step with the other foot and raise your leg up.

HI.
The main problem now is the Classified Youtube video to view adult only.
It seems to me that I had to dress pants.
In the meantime, I will turn off the video …

In other words, there was the scene where he was naked from head to toe after the surgery. Should have thought putting pants on that guy.

Thanks.
Finally Dabol wore pants…( and vest)
i hope the censorship of YouTube Confirm the video…

It’s an improvement. Still need to fix the doctor’s arm. It’s still a bit jerky. One tip when you animation the walk cycle in the future. Never start the walk cycle in mid step. Under normal circumstances, a person is standing and then the person starts walking.