The Crystal Key of Destiny RPG MMO Advanced NPC Ai Sim Offline

The Crystal Key of Destiny / Jinsei no imi unmei no kesshō kī / RPG Offline MMO Sim

Hi I’m Joshua, and I’d like to invite you to work on something quite existing.
Anyone in all skill levels are welcome to join the team and the project.

The Game we will be making will have advanced Ai, Artificial Intelligence that will roam the map and play as you do; usually off on there own.
They can be friendly or you can make enemies, you can trade, party up with in PVMob, and PVP mode for better goodies and player Loot.
They can level up, buy new gear and sell their old in town in-return effecting the prices. And some ultra rear items may even show up from time to time.

You can work for free or if you require payment it’s offered to the ones who stick with it and make material we use in ether the demo or the full game. Payment is available only after its successful Kickstarter crowd fundraising.

If you want to work on a game that will have thousands of players playing it and be able to get your name out there in the Game-design job-field. Then this might just be for you.
If you want to grow as an artist, be challenged, learn more skills, and work with a team that has the same goals as you, to make a game from start to finish then

send me a PM
/Privet message;

Include what you feel comfortable working on,
what you might like to learn or learn more of and
what your Top games are. If you can make a list. The top 3 or so.

The Game doesn’t have to be “Next Gen” in Graphics, Just an original art style, story; and fun game play mechanics.

As the Funds are realized. The fist will be for PC, mac, and/or Linux.
The next couple levels of funds well be for consuls.
PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, ect.

So a switch to Unreal Engine 4 or the upcoming 5 would be needed.
The hole conversion should be quite easy, compared to making the game from scratch we can import the levels and assets, leaving only the Python unrecycled. So if you code; leaving comments in your code would be quite helpful. Going to C++ that is a much more common game designing Code.

You can Contact me here using a PM or my E-mail, try to use something like “blender game” for the subject line.
[email protected]
or my Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joshua.j.rodenbaugh
Payment will be through “PayPal”
If you are too young to make an account, but would still like to work on this; Our team might be able to work on a different payment type.