Looking for a modeler and artist for a game

I’m Eli Sussman, an indie game developer and am onto my next project. I have been mostly working in the 2D world with my 2 apps and my pc game, so I know nothing about blender. My next project is incredibly ambitious. It is an MMORPG (yes I know, everybody wants to make these nowadays). Although I might not seem experienced, I have spent over 600 hours, just programming my last 2 apps and am willing to put in the time and effort, as well as the passion to create this game.

What do I need from you? I need very simple models and art to go with each model. I will need characters, and terrain parts, and many other different things. I will be keeping in touch with you and update you via your preferred contact method (email or chat) to keep you updated and to ask for more art and models.

If you want to be part of something big and want to get experience and help out an experienced indie developer, as well as getting your name next to mine in the credits of this game, then THIS is the job for you!

-Eli Sussman
MY WEBSITE WHICH SHOWS OFF MY WORK

I’d love to help. My portfolio is: http://topwaterdigital.weebly.com/ I haven’t done very much game work but, I feel more than capable at creating the models that you need.

I like your Attitude! Takes a crazy kind of mind set to take on massive projects. I started about 2 years ago in game design, before that i spent 7 years as a writer. Never could find artists to do art for my writing so i picked up modeling with blender as i have an eclectic taste for art design and wanted the complexity of actual 3D Art… So over the past 2 years i’ve been working over my 3d modeling skills as well as developing and designing a mmorpg from the architecture aspect to the story aspect. We already got a team of modeler’s and 150 hours of sci-fi music… Currently i took on the task of building the high poly character models for the film side of the project as we have a story board we’re building for over 35 character’s. I don’t share much work from previous project’s that are all tossed aside for side this massive project, some of which have been merged into this project. The general game design itself is insanely complex… But we decided to simplify it for a early release version for a game, though we’ve designed 3 expansion packs for story material and general content. But we’re always willing to bring people in and let things change as need be, if it is something that would interest you. Also note we’re in the process of rebuilding our story board and charts. So it would be a good time for some one to dive in, that is looking to ride out the longevity of the project. If you do wish to speak with me about the project i am on or help with your project, you can reach me on skype - crazyjakestarr