Question about “advertisement” on the Blender Forums.

I was doing more research on the Macchi Castoldi c.200 Saetta when I got a bit of a surprise.
There, in the google image results, were a ton of renderings that I created.
My question is (and I could find nothing in the rules regarding it) is it OK if I put the Warbirds logo, possibly the website address and my own little tag on the images I upload onto the Blender forums when I ask questions?
It would look something like this:

I don’t see anyone else doing it so I’d rather ask than make a problem.
Warbirds is a dying online Flight sim/video game hybrid that is almost entirely run by volunteers.
We have exciting new maps, FMs and some new planes in the pipeline (built by yours truly).
It’s one of the few non “pay to win games” still in existence where you actually have to practice to achieve anything.
We, volunteers, are a bit desperate to keep it going and I hope that at some point we can incorporate Blender as our main 3D molding program instead of MAX.

Thanks in advance.

My question is (and I could find nothing in the rules regarding it) is it OK if I put the Warbirds logo, possibly the website address and my own little tag on the images I upload onto the Blender forums when I ask questions?
There is no problem in doing that

Thanks Richard!