(Blender guru comp) first step

Gday fellow blender people!
im going to actuall try and finish for this competeion for once and hopefully get noticed XD

As i spent alot of the time just worrying about the tellig about the story i never actually finished (also exams where going on)

so if you cant tell by my drawing theres is a wheel chair and then left is arm braces and then a man walkng with special (black ops style) gear
the rest i you guys can hopefully interept for yourselves ��

of course this is the firt bit if the drawing, there will be more details like the fact this is in a hospital ( get better signs, doctor health posters) and mabey some equipment if they are needed

Attachments

So after catching up with classes and getting out of work longer than 2 +hours, i worked up the courage to get into the modeling
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400201[/ATTACH]
^
-got main calf support
-connector to lower back power module
-and also the power module, this will also connect the spine system

one great thing about this scene is i don’t need too worry to much about the person itself as its from the behind so i can focus more on the clothes and hair as the shape will be more than enough

So apparently i accidental deleted the power box, so i will have to remake it (probably was going to be done anyway)
other than that i made the wheel chair and started setting up the scene so i can start placing my objects

i am quite proud so far of my materials as they are working out a lot better then expected
so far my poly count is around 400k, but its most likely will be around 650K which wont too bad as i am not working with animation and the view ports just fine!

I am so close too finishing this project!
just so more materials and texturing
then its onto rendering everything out and recompensing some items to give them more appeal
(also need to add some parts too the wheel chair
too all you lucky bugger that don’t have to work this weekend i bite my thumb at you as i juggling this school and work at the same time XD

I LOVE the idea behind it! I hope you manage to finish it on time

well, im going too head too bed (12:30) and get up early
if you guys can add some suggestions as i have about 4 hours i can work on finishing the everything up before rednering and post process