Characters eyelids disappear when I switch to texture mode HELP

I am having this issue where my eyelids (I modeled them separately, but joined them with the original mesh) are disappearing when I go in to texture them. I am really trying to complete my first character and I keep tossing it aside when I finally get to completing the model and something goes wrong. Usually I am good at troubleshooting and figuring out how to fix it, but this is beyond me. It’s probably a super simple fix, but I have no idea what is causing it to bug out that way. The lower lids are there so I am not entirely sure. If anyone can help me you would be my hero!

Thank you!

Also this felt like it belonged in either texturing or modeling, but I felt like it was probably a model issue so I figured this was the right forum to post in.

Supply a link to your .blend file

Check you haven’t hidden any vertices (Alt+H to unhide)
Check your face normals are pointing correct direction

Here if this helps, I am still teaching myself quite a bit but this one has got me a bit dumbfounded.

Attachments

FINISHPOSSIBLE.blend (747 KB)

[ATTACH]398172[/ATTACH] Is this how you attach it?

I’m trying to attach it right now, not sure if it is working. Nothing is hiding as far as I am aware.

Why have you the eyelid on the other side of your mesh ?

If you enable the button in the mirror modifer that looks like an inverted triangle you’ll be able to edit both sides in edit mode

All looks there in texture paint mode

Sounds silly, but I am not sure how it got there in the first place. I meant for it to be on the other side, but when I joined them, it appeared on the other side. Thanks, I will see if that works on my end!

So this seems to do nothing, unless I am completely in the wrong place.