"RWBY: Over the Seas" Fan Project, Help Wanted

Hello there folks! I’m part of a group that has been working diligently on a RWBY fan project, entitled “RWBY: Over the Seas”. We’ve recently had a setback involving our main lighting/shading/render man which has left him unable to assist us in our efforts for the foreseeable future, so we’re currently looking for members to cover for him while he’s unavailable.

I was informed that the people in this forum had the talent to help us and also had the shared interest that make a project like ours an enjoyable work of love. We have all of the scripts, assets, animators, and actors to get this thing rolling; all we need now are the people that take this project from an “okay 3D animated show” to “badass anime, extraordinaire!”

If what I have said has interested you, we have a Facebook page where most, if not all of our public information is available: https://www.facebook.com/RWBYOverTheSeas

Any other questions, comments, heartaches or concerns you have, please feel free to ask below. And if you have been convinced to join us by this rambling piece, please let me know at your earliest convenience via email at [email protected]
I humbly thank you for your time, and wish you all a great day!

P.S. For added fun, here’s a tease of some of the stuff we’ve already done! I’ll attach more below!

Concept - Episode 1

Model - Pyrrha Nikos

Head Model - Torchwick

Hi! I also am interested in creating Rwby fan projects (I have a WIP of Ruby). I don’t know if you still need help, or if you wouldlike service from a twelve year old (Me), but if you need, I would love to help.

Well, I mean, your age is more than a little concerning, and we’re not really looking for modelers; we’re looking for people to assist in shading, lighting, and rendering, along with Freestyle manipulation.
Do you have any experience in those fields?

Don’t get me wrong, we’d love to have the help, but we’ve got most things situated outside of those things listed. ^_^;

Oh well. I don’t really know that well how to do those things (Although I do have some experience with freestyle). Good Luck! I’m eager to see how this turns out!