need help with an image sequence textrue!!

hey guys thanks for reading. im doing a scene for a friend and ive come into a bit of a brick wall. i have a window infront of the caracter that i need an explosion to reflect in and be visible to the camera. i thought it would be easy to render out a seprate animation. in a different scene i now have the explosion animated and rendered into the different frames. but when i tested it by importing the image sequence as a plane into a blank blend. but the alpha did not come with i end up with my exploding ball and flame on a black plane. help???
i am more than willing to post the .blend and associated rendered images but im unsure on how to load this all (mostly on how to post a full . blend) for you guys to look at. i have drop box so that parts not an issue.

if there is an easier way to accomplish this i will deffinitly entertain that as well

id also should add that im trying to do this in cycles

Does your image sequence have an alpha channel (image format ?)
Are you using the image alpha as the mix factor with a transparent shader to enable the transparency

i am more than willing to post the .blend and associated rendered images but im unsure on how to load this all (mostly on how to post a full . blend) for you guys to look at. i have drop box so that parts not an issue.
Upload blend file to file host site and supply the link. Ensure to pack all textures in the blend file from File / External Data menu. Ensure to remove all crap that is not specific to this issue and we do not need to see all the image sequence, only the bare minimum to demonstrate the issue.

i rendered it with the transparent film option so i belive it should. am i wrong about that?
and yes im plugging the image alpha node into the FAC of the mix shader with a transperent as the lower input

so all you really need to see is the node and material settings??? is that correct?

this file/external data is under the file option in top right. correct?
and is this link under “packing and unpacking” a good process for that ??
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Manual/Data_System

Will upload the .blend when i arrive at home

ALSO!! Thank you for your help

heres the link. “troubleshooting” is the one im trying to get to work. as you can see it kinda works,save for the black box.
“explosion1” is the original one i rendered the image sequence from.

tried to varify that the image sequence shipped with the “troubleshooting” but it seems like it hasnt
dont use the blend1. but everything in the normal .blend has everything but the image sequence. the image plane and everything else is still there as i have it.
just incase i just added a file with the image sequences.