Anyone know whats happened to Faceshift?

Literally just found out about their software. Super excited.
Sadly their website seems to have imploded and their facebook/twitter pages seem devoid of admin activity…

Anyone have any insider knowledge?

Their last activity was in March. Seems to have just dropped off, but if it was a company, they would have announced that they are shutting down. Seems to just have dropped under the radar for a bit.

Oh well, looks as if they’re still responding to emails… Massively disappointed.

thanks apple.

buy and kill a useful production tool so you can (probably) release a watered down consumer feature for animating emoji’s on apple watch. :no:

That was an amazing piece of software and those guys were really great about support… even my little license. I sure hope mine still works because I’ve put many hours into setting up my short to work with that software.

For those interested, my license did not work. :frowning: It could not contact the server. I am very luck though that I had cleaned and exported my work already. I hope there will be a good alternative to FaceShift in the future.

I know this is a bit old but I wanted to update my experience. I WAS able to contact FaceShift and get a new license code. They emailed me back right away and my FaceShift works just fine. :slight_smile: