Office Scene

This is one of my first major personal projects, and I would appreciate any feedback and critiques.
It’s lit with an HDR and rendered in Cycles.

The chair and desk look really solid, good job.
Tips:

1. Crank up the samples to get less grain (Its under render > sampling)
  2. I reckon to get a decent idea of howe your scene will end up add a quick shader with glossy and bumps maps to the chair and perhaps stick an emission shader on the screens

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. The chair actually already has materials. no bump maps, but it’s got a diffuse and glossy shader. The screens have image textures coupled with emission an diffuse shaders. i render it again and post the result here

Can i have my office like this? :smiley:

Looks nice… I believe hugo pointed out that you need to add colors to the char, like leather or black or… white… well depends if you want the chair to be white. itll turn great when you texture them all! keep it up :smiley:

I finally got time to render it. There’s still some models i need to add though.

anyone have any advice on reducing the gratuitous amount of noise?

Attachments

Looks great! I luv office scenes but i’m tall and that roof will probably touch my spiky hair; Maybe make the roof a little taller so if you stretch your arms they wont hit the ceiling. Great Job!

One final render before i get to compositing.

Compositing is done.

I didn’t really do anything fancy with it since i’m kind of terrible at compositing. Tell me if i should add anything more or tone down the vignette a bit.