Quick question, probably a stupid one :/

Im new to blender and I just finished my first piece. I rendered it and saved it countless times, when I open it back up the text I created is not there but the scenes are still at the top right of the screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Also another question I have is what should I export it as to be able to import it into photoshop?

Thanks!:smiley:

when I open it back up the text I created is not there but the scenes are still at the top right of the screen
Is the text object visible in the outliner window ? Is it hidden, is it on a non active layer, is it in another scene ? You have not supplied a .blend file so we cannot check any of this for you. If it’s not in the outliner then you didn’t save your blend fil after you added the text or you are opening the wrong file.

Also another question I have is what should I export it as to be able to import it into photoshop?
Any image format that PS can import. Some formats are losssy (such as .jpg) and some are lossless (such as .png), some do not support transparency (such as .jpg) and some are do (such as .png). You decide what you want