Creative TriMonthAlon

This isn’t specifically Blender-related, so I’m posting it in Off-topic.

So around this time last year, we did a 30-day modeling challenge, using a closed group on this forum. It was a ton of fun… and it married quite nicely with other month-long creative challenges in the subsequent months (INKtober in October and NaNoWriMo in November). This year, I’m challenging myself to do all three:

• Sculptember - A daily sculpting challenge through September. Could be in traditional or digital media. Ideally we do one a day. However, working on the same sculpt for multiple days is permitted
  • INKtober - Started by Jake Parker, this is a daily ink drawing challenge through October
  • NaNoWriMo - By now, most people are familiar with the national novel writing month challenge in November. Each participant has 30 days to write 50,000 words.

I aim to do all three. Anyone else game for trying? I’ve created a Facebook group for people interested in participating… even in just one of the three challenges. It’s a closed group, so you’ll have to make a request to join, but I respond pretty quickly. Of course, if Facebook isn’t your thing, I could start a G+ community… or you could post in this very thread.

So yeah… who’s up for playing?

Shouldn’t this be in the challenges forum?
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?17-Weekend-Challenge

Not really. It’s doesn’t quite fit. It’s not exclusively 3D/Blender related, it lasts longer than a weekend, and it isn’t really a contest.

What’s the deal with the writing competition? I’ve separated from social media, but I’m up for it.

NaNoWriMo has been going on for quite a few years now. Have a gander at the link in my first post for more information on it. I figured it’d be a nice way to round out the challenge of doing all three months.

Oh… and I should mention (for anyone interested) that the Google+ community was also set up for this challenge.