I need help for my Bachelor Thesis (Just a short survey)

Hello everyone, I have been on Blenderartists for a while, I am a Film and Animation student and am currently doing my bachelor. I need your help with my thesis, all I need is for you to fill out my survey. It’s anonymous and I promise it shouldn’t take much longer than five minutes, I would greatly appreciate the help.

The topic is based around a proposed new type of camera designed specifically for the needs of post-production (eg VFX, CG etc), what I am trying to find out if there is a market for such a device (as there is no device like this in the market), more details are in the first page of the form.

It would be wonderful if you could help.

Here is the link:
http://goo.gl/forms/Hrpqqnq2jDPS FINAL UPDATE BELOW

This survey is short, if you have 5 minutes to spare it would help me greatly :slight_smile:
PS Thanks for all the responses so far :slight_smile:

I have 1/3 of the responses I need, if you have 5 minutes to spare, I would appreciate the help :slight_smile:

Just putting this out there.

I can see where he is coming from, I wouldn’t be asking for help if this wasn’t something I really needed for my thesis, I apologize if anyone thinks I am wasting their time, this survey is entirely optional (no one is forced to do anything if they don’t want to) and I am doing this for my bachelor, something that is very important to me. So far the blender community has been extremely helpful (nearly half the responses are from here, you guys rock :slight_smile: )
As for the survey, I am only leaving it up another week, I have 1/2 of the responses I need, so I hope I will be done by the end of the week, the sooner I can finish my thesis, the sooner I can get back to doing regular blender stuff :slight_smile: If anyone wants to help it will make me very happy :smiley:

Hello everyone! (Last update, I promise)
I will be closing the survey by the end of Tuesday, I have 2/3rds of the responses I need, if I could reach my goal by that time I would greatly appreciate it, so much so, I will post a little animation I made as thanks :wink:

PS You will get this regardless since this forum has already helped me a lot :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, as thanks for all those who filled out my survey, I hope you enjoy this little animation. If you haven’t filled out the form, tomorrow is the last day I will have it up, it would be great if I could reach my original goal with one more day to go :slight_smile:
Survey form HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/Hrpqqnq2jD
Enjoy :smiley: