Model renders black

heres what I did. I built a model on makehuman at work and imported her into Blender, using the GLSL shading and made particle hair for her. I then Exported her out as a blender file and e-mailed her to my HOME computer.

Strange stuff----At home, In the viewport shading window she is purple(magenta) with white hair in in texture and material screens,

and BLACK in the render screen, the hair being invisible, but occluding the model with background color where it overlaps.

It seems to me that the skin texture and is completely switched off when it is rendered—and I have no Idea what is going on with the invisible hair.
Any Ideas?—Thanks.

In the viewport shading window she is purple(magenta)
The colour indicates you are missing a texture

Exported her out as a blender file and e-mailed her to my HOME computer.
Did you pack all textures into your blend file before saving it ? (File / External Data menu)

Supply a link to your .blend file

Do any of your materials use external files, like images? From time to time, I have encountered a similar problem, when copying or appending an object, from one Blender file to another. I have fixed this, by going back to the material editor or node tree (in the new file) closing the old the old image link (‘X’) if it is still there, and using the “OPEN” button, to reload the image.