Realistic BGE Head/ Skin Shader [Download]

I always wanted to shade a realistic head in the Blender Game Engine, and when I found out about the Infinite Scan Head model I didn´t even have to model it anymore.
I shaded the head in the BGE and the result looks really good in my opinion.

DOWNLOAD (.blend)
https://copy.com/sGwKU9hBbwPAUZhp

Here are some performance tests with more heads +animations (head turning controlled by mouse)

Infinite, 3D Head Scan by Lee Perry-Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

I couldn’t find download for this anywhere. However, I recieved this model yesterday, drebrender gave it to me:D He has also shaded it quite smoothly;) I’m going to test this and compare. However - 309 MB is quite a large file, takes more than 3 minutes to download on my air internet(sad that there is no optical cabel internet here in countryside)!:frowning:

Yeah I know, the file got quite large :frowning: because of the textures and such. Would be cool if you could add a picture of both shaders in comparison :smiley:

OK!
Your on the right, his on the left:

Your on the left, his on the right:

His file is 13,2 MB. If you want to try it out, please, message him as I haven’t recieved permission to share it.

Can you send it to me, I don´t know his name. Or send it to me as in private message. Or send me his name.

Well, he is here on Blenderartists. He took part in BGMC with that game Mitchell, but in BA he is drebrender or something like that.

OK! I just noticed he is Dener not drebrender. drebrender is someone else:D

can I have it too?