Rigging and animation of several weapons for FPS games

Hi!

We are looking for a good soul who would help us to rig and animate AK, AW/M (AWP), M4 rifles, a USP pistol and a knife + animate a pair of rigged hands. All models should be finished and separated into necessary objects (rifle, magazine, loading mechanism), ready for rigging and animating, available in .blend. Meshes are low-poly.

Animations required for each gun:

• shot,
  • magazine swap,
  • loading,
  • weapon inspect (just like in CS:GO, see this video),
  • pull out/hide.

Animations required for M4, AK and USP:

• silencer attach (can be the simpler version of just locking the silencer up).

Animations required for knife:

• 3 swings for primary attack,
  • 1 swing for secondary attack.

We believe we are nice people to work with. Offer with the lowest price that gets the job done wins. These weapons are the first ones to a weapon pack that we want to sell online, it is likely that we give you more such “mini jobs” in future if everything will be fine.

Please contact me to [email protected], I respond as soon as I can. Thanks!

Miroslav Kašpar

Why not just give us a % of the sells, like 70% sents we’d be doing all the work to make it game-ready and making arms and hands animations, rigging ect. when all your doing is having the guns and selling them on a site.

If you think you will be doing all the work, why don’t you do it and sell it on your own. Nobody’s ever taken you this chance. This is off-topic.

All I have said is what everyone has been waiting for you to offer. If you don’t know yet this thread has had over 316 viewers, and I’m the only one who has given you my price for doing what you want done and still letting you go and sell it. 70% of all the sells is a good offer that’s staying on-topic.
here’s an example if in one year 3 sells on only one web sit priced at 2.00 each max gross is 6.00 before tax my cut would be linked to how good it dose; so the better my work the more money we all make in the long hall 2-5 years.
Most websites that allow people to upload and sell 3D art work only want it sold there; and nowhere but. So for the best posable usage; I or who you decide on working with would have to make meany different types to get around the copyright agreements. Different animations, different models and ect. for the same kind of pack to be sold on all the best selling sites. So to make anything more then anof to buy a $1.00 sandwich once a year or so.