Too many unrelated hobbies!

Does anyone else have this problem? I really want to play guitar, do animation and modelling, write stories and non fiction, do programming, start a business some day, do gardening/raising crops, etc. And all that sounds great when you just say it, but the issue is that because I want to do all this crap, I can’t actually achieve a level of proficiency in any of it! Idk. It kind of sucks. Anyways, I’ve tried scheduling my activities so that I spend a specific amount of time each week on each of these activities so that I can properly develop my skills in them. #struggle

I have the same problem, although I only have two main hobbies. I’d like to start more, but I haven’t gotten around to it, and this way I can focus on blender and drawing and get very good at them, (hopefully get very good, that is). I still have six more years until I have to start earning money, and I’m home schooled, so I have a lot of time to practice doing what I like, and specialize in one or two subjects, which might help me earn money later on. My other hobbies are mostly in specified times, like gymnastics, which has classes four hours a week on separate days. I think whats important is picking out one or two hobbies which are the most useful or enjoyable, and focusing mainly on that/them.

I have the same problem. Somehow the brain works faster the than the body.
Plus, day should have 50h and I wish my body could endure that.

I also have the same problem. I wish I could improve on the skills I wanted to improve on like programming, drawing, modeling, and story writing.

Oh come on, that’s terrible, doing tasks related to different hobbies is one way to keep them as hobbies for ever, if you want to become elite in whatever, you need to focus your efforts in achieving ONE goal at time. After getting good at x you can do y, life is long enough for you to try many things, you don’t have to rush and do everything (poorly) at the same time.