Can you transfer Pose library's from one rig to another?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, it’s been a really long time since i’ve used the pose library.

I usually used it for lip sync and that was about it. and it’s been a really long time since i’ve made it far enough in a project to use that.

So here i’ve gone and made a whole character, all textured and rigged. Then i’ve begun to use that rig as a base to build off of for another character to save some time.

Now, being part way through making the other character, i’ve realized that i havn’t set up a pose library for phonemes for lip sync in the way i know how.

Being that they have the same rig though, am i able to transfer a pose library from one character to another later on?

[edit:] Sorry this may have been real dumb question, i’ve been kind of blinded from a really bad day.

If i get both rigs in the same project the pose library should work on both, and if anything the bones are named the same so i could simply copy and paste them into a new library if needed fairly easily.

Yes, you can append a Pose Lib.
File -> Append -> browse to the appropriate blend-file -> Armature -> select Pose Lib.
Now (with the new Armature selected) you should be able to select the Lib (Armature Object Data tab -> Pose Lib field (Browse Action to be linked - button).