Spacing from floor to the wall,
            UV maps for the rails – very broken getting to that
            The white walls are to ZzZzZ
            Normal maps on the plaster need tweaking
            Glass on the Vendo maching
            Size of words and txt hard to read – brainstorming on that one

What I would like some honest feed back
Dose the story make sense
Thinking of making the upper wall full of crack, don’t know how yet but ill work it out
Needs to be more dramtic!
All input is welcome! Be honest, some looks good comments would help as I am getting frustrated a little but I refuse to give up on this one.

Let me know what you think on twitter as well @jeffreywvgd

Dude, great start!

I think you’ve got a really good base here, materails are pretty solid. Lighting is decent, maybe harsher, lower size on lamps to sharpen edges on shadows. I’m liking the hard light against what would otherwise seem to be a softer interior scene. Maybe push in for a tighter shot, a little too much floor and not enough death.

Good to see you haven’t resorted to dof distortion and chromatic aberration. But maybe a little post comp could bring out the feel.

The writing on the wall may be a little too in your face and tacky. Like one of those posters with a kitten upside down with a quote, 'things are looking up!" I think you can shorten up the phrase, or even get rid of entirely. If you do keep it somehow work it into the scene better, poking out of the wall comes off as weird. It’s always dangerous to try and force the viewer to make a conclusion on the meaning of the piece. Leave some mystery, and some clues as to what you want them to feel. But that phrase is a bell you can’t unring.

Really ncie start, look forward to seeing where you go with it.

This is going to be great. The only thing is that, if there was not the text, I would think that the skeletons were waiting for a train, and not waiting for good ideas. Is it in some way to make it clear ( like if there was no text) that these skeletons were artist ? Like say , one that is sitting there is trying to write a book. Or something similar.

the shadows are off, they seem too long manly on the letters