My cat need Helps, weight and mesh

Hi everyone,

I started this a while ago, everything is going quit fine, but still a problem than i would like to fix. The cat’s chest, when i animate it on extrem poses, his chest is transform to much than it need to. I changed weight values, and try to change also the topology, but i couldn’t fix this, by myself yet.
I asked to a friend who knows better than i, on Blender. But i can’t find the way to fix this, even after his advices.

Someone could help me on this ?

It’s obvious on frames 600 to 750.

Thanks.

I don’t know if the link will works, but here there is the .blen
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/bc9f2ee7b75e9029de549a8f69ca24f720150826192202/74f8675be87fd26f9de67de223d8c07120150826192202/d74c36

Problem with animal rig is that backbone is not situated through the middle of the body. So the bone that is controlling the main core of the body is off centered. Chest and abdominal area of the model ends up too far from backbone. Automatic weighing is next to impossible in this case.

In cases like that you can always add a bone. I put it where cats breast bone is located. It is made child of upper back bone so it goes where back goes. Automatic weighing around the chest is better. One can animate cat breathing by expanding / contracting the chest area.

@ridix it was a really good idea, i didn’t thought about this. I wanted to fix this by topology and weight.

So thanks.